Tool & Die Maker
Brunk Industries, Inc., a globally recognized company, specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking a Tool & Die Maker. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K and profit sharing plans.
• Possess a working knowledge of SPC.
• Operate and understand the use of hand tools, grinding machinery, milling machinery, drill presses, lathe, band saw, heat treating ovens, optical comparator, measuring devices, micrometers, calipers and die hoists and hole popping machines.
• Build, repair, maintain, troubleshoot and debug progressive dies for new tooling and prototype tooling.
• Perform mathematic and geometric functions and possess mechanical aptitude.
• Read blueprints.
• Possess tools of the trade.
• Perform punch press set-up and operate press when necessary.
• Solidworks and/or AutoCAD skills are a plus.
• Willing to learn a variety of computer programs.
• CNC abilities are a plus.
• Good communication skills and team skills required to complete projects on time.
• Ability to analyze blueprint, determines materials required, and machines various pieces of material and components in order to make, modify or repair tools, dies, etc.
• Journeyman Tool & Die Certificate with 4 years of apprenticeship and 5 years of experience.
• Blue Print reading
• Knowledge in all aspects of a metal stamping/manufacturing facility
• Due to our growing business needs, 1st shift employees may be required to rotate to 2nd shift for one week intervals, as business conditions dictate.
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history to attention:
1225 Sage Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479