Technical Project Manager
Brunk Industries, Inc., a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry, as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking for a Technical Project Engineer with experience in metal stamping/fabrication. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401k and profit sharing plans.
Project Manager responsible for managing new development projects in a fast paced highly technical environment. Will lead the development team working in a matrixed environment to develop new products and the manufacturing processes for the fabrication of high precision metal parts for the medical, semiconductor and aerospace industries.
· Lead a cross functional team to plan, design, build, qualify and manufacture new stamped metal parts for a variety of customers.
· Responsible for reporting development progress to customers on a continuous basis that will include travel to customer locations including delivering technical presentations.
· Drive the product development utilizing a risk based development methodology
· Provide engineering expertise in resolving specific technology issues during development and provide technical leadership to the production team during ramp and sustaining activities
· Provide engineering expertise in managing materials delivered from the integrated supply chain
· Drive Continuous Improvement activities within the product development team to improve the product development life cycle
· Lead process changes as required by customer request or in response to manufacturing quality issues on both new and existing processes
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience leading cross functional product and/or manufacturing development teams
· Must have excellent communication skills and experience working with customers
· Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings with knowledge of GD&T
· Ability to make and meet commitments in a fast paced, technology driven environment
· Demonstrated ability in the design and manufacturing of complex devices
· High level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Project, Minitab and Solidworks
Preference given to candidates with:
· Knowledge of metal stamping, metal finishing, metal plating and machining processes
· Knowledge of the medical, semiconductor or aerospace industries
· Certification in Project Management, Six Sigma, LEAN
· BS/MS in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical Engineering or Material Science
· 10-15 years of experience in device manufacturing for the medical, semiconductor or aerospace industries
· Work is in an office and heavy manufacturing environment
· Must be able to perform light lifting < 30 lbs
· Travel 25% of time
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc. Attn: Human Resources, 1225 Sage Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479