Press Set-Up Operator / Apprentice 1st shift
Brunk Industries, Inc. a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking for a Press Set-Up Operator / Apprentice on 1st shift. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K, and profit sharing plans.
· Understand and perform complete operations and set-up of press.
· Proficient using quality control measuring devices, computers and all related press operation equipment.
· Understand Quality Control Procedures, S.P.C. basic blueprint reading and have a good understanding of math.
· Monitor and inspect parts as they come off the press.
· Meet production deadlines.
· Perform troubleshooting functions when press equipment/machinery is not operating properly.
· Cooperate with production supervisors and employees.
· Follow all safety procedures and company policies.
· Maintain a tidy and clean workstation including floors.
· Complete labor ticket/data collection and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Use of various measuring equipment for the required job.
· Use of Move tickets.
· Use of Statistical Process Control to predict trends and solve problems before they are encountered.
· Trained to use Smartpac, controls and press peripheral equipment.
· Work is in a manufacturing setting with noise and some grinding dust and fumes.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull 100 to 2500 lbs. using carts and moving equipment.
· Must wear protective shoes, safety glasses, gloves, shop shirt and wear ear protection while working around loud noises.
· Two years Press operating experience in a metal fabricating or similar industry is preferred, but will train.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history to attention:
1225 Sage Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479