CNC Swiss Turn Operator
Brunk Industries, Inc., a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry, as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking for a CNC Swiss Turn Operator. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401k and profit sharing plans.
Work with verbal as well as written instructions. Machining of components must meet Brunk’s high quality standards.
· Program using Mastercam.
· Ensure accuracy and quality on all jobs.
· Operate and understand the use of hand tools, grinding machinery, milling machinery, drill presses, lathe, band saw, heat-treating ovens, optical comparator, various measuring devices and die hoists.
· Perform mathematical and geometric functions and possess mechanical aptitude.
· Read blueprints and work with various software.
· Operate computer die maintenance programs and other required computer processes.
· Cooperate with other employees in order to satisfy the job requirements.
· Possess tools of the trade.
· Follow all safety procedures and regulations.
· Maintain a tidy and clean workstation.
· Good communication skills and team skills required to complete projects on time.
· Ability to analyze blueprint, determines materials required, and machines various pieces of material and components in order to make, modify or repair tools, dies, etc.
· Understand the operation of computer and tool room equipment relative to their job responsibilities.
· Problem solving skills
· Attention to accuracy and details
· Two years of verifiable machining experience.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
· Must wear protective shoes, safety glasses, shop coat and wear ear protection while working around loud noises.
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc. Attn: Human Resources, 1225 Sage Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479